PROTXCOAT 758 Polyroof UV 662
solvent based Urethane Roof Coating
ProTXcoat 758 Polyroof UV 662 is a single pack solvent based moisture triggered UV stable elastomeric urethane coating. The product is supplied ready to use and is ideal for waterproofing GRP, Asbestos, Concrete, Metal and Mineral Felt Roofs. The product has been designed to be a UV stable top coat for roof surfaces coated with ProTXcoat 757 Polyroof EC 661 embedment system.
- UV stable membrane for roofs and GRP structures
- Seamless & flexible waterproofing system
- Single component
- Cures at temperatures as low as 5°C/ 40°F
Suitable for coating the following surfaces:
Roofs, gutters, fibreglass structures
ProTXcoat 758 Polyroof UV 662 must be applied to roof surfaces that have been coated with the ProTXcoat 757 Polyroof
EC 661 embedment system.
- Prior to applying ProTXcoat 758 Polyroof UV 662 all surfaces must be dry and free from any surface contaminants.
- The coating must be applied 6-8 hours after the application of the ProTXcoat 757 Polyroof EC 661 embedment system.
- Application temperature should be between 5-35°C.
Prior to mixing please ensure the following:
- The product is at a temperature between 15-25°C (60-77F°).
- The ambient & surface temperature is above 5°C (40F°).
- The ambient & surface temperatures are not less than 3°C (6°F) above the dew point.
Once these 3 checks have been met, please proceed with mixing the product.
- 758 Polyroof UV 662 is a single component material.
- Agitate the product using an electric paddle mixer to ensure you have a consistent mix.
Brush or roller applications
- Apply a single coat of material using a medium pile roller at a wet film thickness of 1000 microns/ 1mm (40mil).
- Allow to cure for approximately 6-8 hours (20°C/ 68°F).
20ltrs (5.3 US gallon) of fully mixed product will give the following coverage rates:
20m2 at 1000 microns – 215ft2 at 40mil
Please note that the coverage rates quoted are theoretical and do not take into consideration the profile or condition of the surface being repaired.
At 20°C (68°F) the applied materials should be allowed to harden for the times indicated below before being subjected to the conditions indicated. These times will be extended at lower temperatures and reduced at higher temperatures: Touch Dry 2-3 hours Minimum overcoating time 6-8 hours
Maximum overcoating time Indefinite
This product is available in the following pack sizes:
20ltrs (5.3 US Gallon).
Single component: mid grey or black.
Minimum: approximately 6-8 hours at 20°C (68°F).
2 years if unopened and store in normal dry conditions (15-30°C/ 60-86F°)
Other Technical Documents
Safety Data Sheets Product: Single component material
Specification Sheet: Technical Performance Information
Health and Safety
Please ensure good practice is observed at all times. Protective gloves, goggles & a disposable coverall must be worn during the mixing and application of this product. Before mixing and applying the material ensure you have read the fully detailed Safety Data Sheet.
The data contained within this Technical Data Sheet is furnished for information only and is believed to be reliable at the time of issue. We cannot assume responsibility for results obtained by others over whose methods we have no control. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if the product is suitable for use. ProTXcoat accepts no liability arising out of the use of this information or the product described herein.